I’m a detail-oriented, highly strategic content marketer with 16 years of experience transforming thoughtful storytelling into valuable business results. By blending my passion for writing with research and analytics, I connect the dots between challenges and solutions to craft the most compelling, resonant messages for target audiences. Both speedy and methodical, I simplify complex ideas and deliver uniquely engaging, brand-consistent content that consistently converts.
Fairfield UniversitySeptember 1999-May 2003BA, English and Marketing
• 2003 Student Athlete of the Year
• Captain, Men’s Lacrosse
R.R. Donnelley & SonsMarch 2017/PresentAsset Creation Manager
Develop and execute content marketing strategy and messaging for Global Fortune 500 organization that effectively promotes both its overall brand and solution-specific value propositions. Lead team responsible for writing, editing and publishing a wide range of multimedia content assets aligned with key buyer personas and journey stages to support sales conversations and drive revenue growth. Continuously expand and refine content library consisting of more than 2,500 marketing materials.
• Served as sole copywriter for new company website, requiring extensive input from internal leaders and external clients spanning 25+ divisions.
• Coordinated implementation of CRM-integrated content hub, increasing attributable lead conversions by over 200% in first month.
• Launched quarterly thought leadership publication, personalizing print issues for over 20K customers with variable content by segment.
• Orchestrated omnichannel lead generation campaign, deploying actionable content that delivered over $700K in attributable Q4 2017 revenue and a cost-per-acquisition rate of $42.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.March 2013/March 2017Marketing Manager
Recruited to invigorate Investor Services’ brand perception and marketing performance amidst emerging competition. Reallocated budget from legacy initiatives toward KPI-specific tactics.
• Led rollout of award-winning electronic trading platform, increasing active users 120%, growing online trading revenue 70% and boosting FX e-commerce market share from seventh to first within a year.
• Developed video strategy and produced content for online library that quickly became a highly trafficked, top performing webpage.
• Authored and edited thought leadership print magazine content, while managing digital migration to enhance visibility and lead nurturing.
Self-EmployedMarch 2012/March 2013Copywriter & Content Strategist
Launched freelance business helping companies cost-efficiently improve their content strategy and infrastructure to empower more seamless engagement with customers and prospects.
• Built digital program educating financial advisors on actionable ways to drive business via social media, resulting in wide adoption.
• Established content creation and governance system for law firm within two weeks, helping achieve new benchmarks for social media interaction and website traffic.
American International Group, Inc.November 2007/March 2012Content Marketing Manager
Appointed to lead reallocation of marketing spend and creative assets from print to web, boosting conversion rates while lowering production costs more than 30% in one year. Promoted from Staff Writer to successfully manage several major advertising campaigns and sponsorships.
• Developed first-ever social media strategy, delivering strategic content that built audiences, sparked conversations and elevated brand perception.
• Wrote and edited copy for several annual reports, including high-profile publication following 2008 financial crisis.
American International Group, Inc.January 2004/November 2007Advertising Specialist
Promoted from Staff Writer to successfully manage several major advertising campaigns and sponsorships.
• Served as relationship lead for $100M deal with Manchester United that helped generate nearly $1.5B in incremental attributed revenue and grow global brand awareness from 30% to over 70% over four years.
• Collaborated with agency partners to produce award-winning TV, print and digital campaign for retirement business, increasing annuity sales among baby boomer target market.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.