Through original thinking, pioneering action, and disrupting the status quo, our Digital team has transformed the beauty retail industry. From social to mobile to site to in-store technology, Sephora is a leading digital player that builds innovative client experiences where the clients are always the focus. With a “Genius” designation on the L2 Digital IQ Index (five years in a row), we’ll continue to set the pace for the industry…especially with you on our team.
Your role at Sephora:
As the VP, Product Management for CRM, Loyalty & Digital Marketing, you will define and create digital capabilities to Make Beauty Personal for millions of Sephora clients that engage with our brand. Reporting to the VP of Digital Product, you partner extensively with Marketing, eCommerce, Paid Media and Technology leaders and manage teams of product managers responsible for creating omni-channel, personalized experiences that increases engagement, builds loyalty and creates strategic advantage for Sephora. More specifically, you will:
- Partner with leaders across our Marketing, eCommerce, Paid Media and Operations to align on business strategy and goals and establish a digital capabilities and tools framework to expand our CRM, Loyalty and Digital Marketing programs
- Providing thought leadership with respect to new innovative opportunities to extend client engagement and deliver personalized experiences across our stores and digital channels (including website, app, email, in-store application). In addition, play a leadership role with our Paid Media teams to increase campaign efficiency and integrate paid media into a holistic multi-channel approach to client acquisition and customer relationship management.
- Own and define the yearly, integrated product roadmap for CRM, Loyalty and Digital Marketing – balancing competing interest and needs across organizations to arrive at a clear vision and alignment on priorities and trade-offs to maximize overall business impact. You will also work with IT teams to understand dependencies for planned initiatives and develop cost estimates for budgeting.
- Lead multiple teams of product managers to deliver the product roadmap and drive continuous improvement across CRM, Loyalty and Digital Marketing. Serve as a coach and mentor to Product Managers under your leadership to grow their skills and careers.
- Attract and hire exceptional talent and grow your team of Product Managers with requisite technical and product experience in CRM, Loyalty, Paid Media and Digital Marketing.
- Partner with architects and technology leaders to evolve and expand our Marketing Technology stack over time to delivery needed capabilities. Be well versed in Customer Data Platforms, Personalization and Decisioning Engines, Machine Learning, Microservices and integration across multiple activation channels.
- Work with the VP of Digital Product in managing the Product function as a whole. As the leader, you will be ultimately responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of the team, processes and tools.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 10+ years of experience rising through the ranks of product management, with extensive experience influencing senior business and technology partners
- 3+ years of experience in CRM, Loyalty and Digital Marketing experience in a digital, consumer-oriented context. Subject matter and product management expertise in Paid Media a big plus.
- Experience as a senior leader in a large-scale Product Management organization, including extensive experience managing leaders of people.
- Capable of developing a multi-year vision and accompanying product roadmap for multiple domains
- Strategic agility and the ability to envision and deliver highly effective cross-functional initiatives in complex, rapid growth areas with several executive-level business sponsors
- Strong technical skills in various facets of Marketing Technology including customer data platforms, personalization and decisioning engines, microservices and integration
- Excellent communication skills, especially executive-level communication and the ability to tell a compelling story
- Ability to synthesize multiple sources of input (data, business stakeholders, client research, design) and arrive at high quality decisions
You’ll love working here because:
- The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora’s goal is to create and nurture a safe and productive work environment for all. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company and insists on creating a space where everyone feels they belong. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.