The North Face, a VF Company
At The North Face we dare to lead the world forward through Exploration . We were born to Explore. We were born to Disrupt. We were born to Lead.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counterculture of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, loving and protecting wild places, and creating iconic and technically advanced product.
We believe that exploration is a mindset – both on the mountain and off the mountain – and it infuses everything we do. As a community of explorers, we stay curious about new ideas, places and people.
Love wild places
Dare to disrupt
Lead with integrity
By joining The North Face, you will help provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern-day explorer. You will also have the opportunity, tools and environment to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections.
What You Will Do
As part of The North Face Global Brand Marketing team, this position will work collaboratively on the overall marketing strategy, consumer understanding and marketing execution of our global brand strategy for the emerging Hiking and Running categories. It is a key strategic role and the individual will be responsible for managing high profile brand marketing initiatives and delivering long-term growth strategies, experiential platforms and programs, and product marketing for the brand.
How You Will Make A Difference
- Works in partnership with the Senior Director of Global Brand Management to execute strategic direction, consumer messaging efforts and the global vision of our hiking and running categories, with a strong focus on our Footwear category.
- Supports both revenue growth and profitability, in connection with our five-year strategic plan and financial forecast, through deep partnership with each TNF region and our regional leadership teams.
- Lead the marketing development of the long-term vision for the hiking and running categories. Inspires their cross-functional counterparts to think conceptually and develop big ideas while concurrently supporting the team on the process of bringing ideas to life.
- Design and implement marketing programs to support our key seasonal products.
- Develops relationships with product creative design and product management, retail and marketing teams to ensure positive creative direction as a brand.
What You Bring
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 8+ years of experience in Marketing or related field.
- Educational/Position Requirements: This role requires a BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study. An MBA is preferred.
- Experience leading marketing teams in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Prior footwear product marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Experience in leading marketing teams and processes.
- Proven success in creating and delivering strategic marketing initiatives.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects.
- Proven skills in managing agency/vendor partners, including negotiating and managing fees and directing/evaluating brand communications campaigns.
- Analytical, strategic and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation development skills (Powerpoint or Keynote) required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and formal presentations.
- Proven ability to innovate and foster innovation in others.
- Drive for operational results including budgets, timelines and efficiencies.
Where You Will Be Located
NEVER STOP EXPLORING™
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF Corporation. At VF, we outfit consumers around the world with our diverse portfolio of lifestyle brands. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. We are committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for our customers and shareholders.
While our VF company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.