American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is dedicated to the success of businesses around the world. Our mission is to help businesses thrive.
The Digital Activation team is responsible for acquiring and engaging American Express small business customers via best-in-class digital marketing, application and onboarding experiences. The team’s priorities include scoping and building application capabilities across all digital channels and products, cross-selling to the Consumer Card Member base and engaging new card members with a personalized onboarding experience that welcomes them to the American Express brand.
The Senior Manager, Digital Customer Acquisition and Marketing is responsible for providing exceptional customer experiences and growing revenue for the digital business. They will work to expand American Express’s relationship with all new small business Card Members and the over 5 million existing Consumer Card Members who are also small business owners.
The Senior Manager, Digital Customer Acquisition and Marketing will own two key marketing channels: Consumer Cross-Sell and Online Customer Enrollment (OCE). Consumer Cross-Sell plays an important role in expanding American Express Card Member relationships with the goal of converting identified Small Business Owners within the Consumer segment to an incremental Business Card for their business needs. Once acquired, the Online Customer Enrollment (OCE) channel is the vehicle to provide best in class digital onboarding and marketing experiences for new small business Card Members.
This Senior Manager role is high visibility and will lead 2 direct reports responsible for the tactical, day-to-day operations of the Consumer Cross Sell and OCE digital channels. This role will partner closely with product managers, marketing partners, digital execution teams, creative agencies, technology and capabilities teams to innovate, strategize and execute best in class customer marketing and acquisition experiences.
- Drive acquisition and spend through digital engagement
- Own and evolve the Consumer Cross-Sell digital channels to grow revenue and expand Card Member relationship
- Lead research initiatives to develop insights on the SBO (Small Business Owner) Consumer card member population; design and implement a data-driven test and learn strategy
- Manage the Online Customer Enrollment channel, driving online card activation, account registration and benefit/feature enrollment
- Scale existing channels and explore new digital innovations; partner with Product and Technology teams to deliver new capabilities to grow Consumer Cross-Sell and OCE channels
- Influence stakeholders in other business units
- Manage two direct report analysts who will support day to day marketing operations and campaign execution
- Bias to action, positive energy and a “can-do” attitude
- Detail-oriented, analytical, outcomes focused marketer
- Outstanding “Customer First,” growth minded marketer with a passion for the customer and commitment to driving results
- Experience with digital products or product management
- Exceptional relationship building skills and a proven ability to drive results through proactive collaboration with key partners & stakeholders.
- Ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Experience managing teams and direct reports preferred
- MBA a plus; Direct marketing experience required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.americanexpress.com.