We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world come find yours.
The Marketing department works to ensure that the United experience, products and loyalty program are the best in the airline industry, and communicates these unique features to our millions of customers.
Job overview and responsibilities
The Specialist of Campaign Production is a role within the Marketing Operations department responsible for coding and deploying emails supporting marketing initiatives for both the Airline and MileagePlus loyalty program.
Email campaign development.
Code, produce, test and deploy email campaigns through United’s email services platform in support of all Targeted Marketing initiatives.
Collaborate with stakeholders across the Airline, Loyalty, Partner and Premier divisions to achieve marketing goals and continually improve communication content, delivery and conversion rates.
Drive innovation through technology.
Leverage API’s, Form-Posts and marketing optimization software, including Movable Ink, to enhance United’s communications portfolio.
Provide excellent customer service to internal clients. Communicate openly and proactively on project status, recommendations, challenges and opportunities to improve processes.
Implement industry best practices and techniques to optimize the email experience.
Be a team player.
Learn and share knowledge among the campaign operations team.
Be willing and able to assist other team members on their campaigns when necessary.
- 2 + years overall development experience.
- Proficient with cross-platform email techniques for major email clients such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and Apple Mail, etc.
- Understanding of all major web browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
- Designing and implementing A/B and multivariate and testing in email campaigns.
- Database marketer proficient with dynamic content, complex versioning, automation and multi-touch contact strategies.
- Responsive HTML design experience.
- HTML and CSS coding ability.
SQL or SAS coding skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels is a necessity for this role.
- The ability to communicate and influence stakeholders and colleagues across Marketing and Loyalty
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 + years experience writing HTML and CSS.
- Experience working with a major Email Service Provider (Responsys, Exact Target, Salesforce, etc.).
- Experience building triggered, transactional or programmatic email campaigns.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Experience building landing pages, websites and/or web-based applications.
- Experience building or utilizing web services and API’s.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.