CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into ‘Life At CBSi’ through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
As the Social Media Producer, you are responsible for the ongoing operational management & strategic development of Chowhound’s social media platforms. You will help execute the strategy & tactical implementation to help deliver the consumer voice and brand opportunities for Chowhound on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & Pinterest. A focus on optimizing our content and building community across social media, as well as developing metric-based targets will be a continual focus and an integral element of the overall strategy and execution planning.
- Execute and own the Social Media & Community strategy with guidance from Sr. Management
- Manage Chowhound’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram account
- Publish editorial content on channels to support and engage community
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. If content is not performing well, craft strategy to garner the highest engagement possible
- Oversee the positioning, writing, and accuracy of daily social posts across multiple channels
- Track campaign results to ensure social performance and business objectives are being met and provide data-supported recommendations on strategy
- Work with food bloggers to increase brand awareness for Chowhound
- Community management across social channels – actively engage and respond to followers and brainstorm new ways to encourage social conversation and build community
- Growing our presence on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & YouTube
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar field
- 2+ years’ experience producing custom social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience
- Must have an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres, be detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar and consistency in voice
- Experience developing and optimizing visuals and video for social and the ability to use photo and video editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary
- Ability to analyze and leverage social data to develop content quickly to capitalize on social trends
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary
You might also have-
- Keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video
- Passionate and knowledgeable about food and cooking trends
- Must have an understanding of the broader picture of social as it relates to the food media landscape
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit cbscorporation.jobs.