Divisional Social Media Coordinator Opportunity …
Join Our Leadership Team!
NOW HIRING: We’re looking for a Social Media Coordinator to support a division of Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants that includes multiple brands and locations throughout the Chicago, Washington, D.C. Metro, Las Vegas and Los Angeles markets. You’ll be creating, developing and posting content; collaborating with the Social Media Manager on paid campaigns, photo/video shoots and more; and assisting the division’s Marketing team with copywriting projects.
If you’re experienced with social marketing, you love the restaurant industry, and you’re eager to develop your skills while working with our Divisional Marketing team … this could be the next step you’re looking for.
Please apply … we’re eager to hear from you. EOE. E-Verify.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (agency or hospitality roles preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal/interpersonal)
- Daytime Mon-Fri availability with flexible availability for weekends/evenings/holidays as needed
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or related field
- Creative photography/video experience
- Knowledge of Adobe programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Lightroom, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media management platforms (Sprout Social, etc.)
When applying, please include your resume as well as links to social media profiles that you’ve managed. This position is based out of Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood.
Competitive pay … restaurant discounts … Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical/dental insurance …domestic partner benefits … vision plan … 401(k) … employee assistance program (EAP) … pre-tax transit benefit (where applicable) … training, development & advancement opportunities … paid time off including holiday, vacation, sick days, parental leave … and more.
EOE. We Participate In E-Verify.
Create content and execute social media campaigns for a division of Lettuce Entertain You Restaurants consisting of assigned brands and geographic locations.
- Create, develop, write, edit, schedule, post and maintain calendars for social media content (written/photo/video) for restaurant social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Continually monitor social media channels (nights and weekends as well as weekdays)
- Respond to customer service issues (e.g., reservations, compliments, complaints, etc.) received through social media platforms
- Collaborate with the Divisional Social Media Manager on paid social media initiatives, influencer collaborations, social analytics reporting, photo/video shoots, etc.
- Grow social media communities for divisional brands by strategically engaging with new and potential followers and managing influencer collaborations
- Maintain availability to work a variety of days and shifts (including weekends and nights) at local and out-of-state sites as needed
- Safely and effectively use and operate all necessary tools and office equipment
- Ability to effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
- Ability to multitask calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable light, noise and temperature levels
- Ability to occasionally retrieve and distribute files or office supplies weighing up to 10 pounds
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Divisional Marketing team with copywriting including but not limited to websites, blogs and special events
- Proficiency in the use and operation of all necessary tools and equipment including MS Word and Excel
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Get along well with others and act as a team player
- Other duties assigned as needed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.startwire.com.