We are the Twitter Service team, dedicated to delivering customer service through meaningful connections and enforcing policies to promote healthy exchanges in the public conversation. Whether we’re optimizing support operations, guarding the health of the service through scaled enforcement, driving content and support channel strategies, or localizing the product for our global audience, we’re with our customers every step of the way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for a Social Media Content Coordinator to join our team and help us take social support at Twitter to the next level. You’ll be responsible for monitoring conversation and managing replies, content planning, and day-to-day management of our social support channels. With a customer service mindset, you’ll support customer engagement strategies to help us deliver meaningful support interactions to the Twitter community. You’ll work closely with cross-functional partners to manage our editorial calendar and execute proactive and responsive engagement strategies supporting product, policy, and service launches.
- Manage day-to-day publishing for @TwitterSupport and other channels, monitor conversation and create replies
- Write and review compelling copy for social channels, in observance of Company brand standards and voice principles
- Develop content supporting customer engagement strategies, with a focus on support and education
- Collaborate with internal social, marketing, and creative teams to build out the social support content calendar and conceptualize content ideas to support Company and organizational objectives, product launches, and support/education campaigns
- Monitor and report on KPIs for our social support strategy
- Assist in ongoing development of social content strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re obsessed with social media (especially Twitter) and you’re passionate about the chance to be the help people get from Twitter, on Twitter
- You have a background in social media management, at a brand or agency, or in a customer success environment
- You have the ability to communicate thoughtfully, expertly, and engagingly across social platforms.
- You’re an exceptional writer, particularly short-form, and you’re proficient in editing and have superior grammar skills
- You have the drive to see projects through from planning and concept development to execution and analysis
- You’re innovative and don’t shy away from a challenge. You think proactively to anticipate customer needs and offer solutions to improve the customer experience
- You’re driven, a self-motivator who asks questions and dives in to help out where needed
- Comfortable working independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- You have an understanding of social media metrics, and have the ability to tie them back to broader business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in social media strategy, preferably for a brand or agency, or in a customer success environment
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience producing content for social media
- You know and love Twitter, and you have some experience using social media management tools
- Customer-first mentality with a passion for social support engagement
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong desire to learn while proactively engaging with our internal partners
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.