Social Media & Marketing Manager for Wellness-Minded Agency (Part-Time)
Strategic digital marketing agency is seeking a (remote) social media manager who is heavily passionate about the health, wellness and non-profit spaces. This role will be part-time, starting immediately, but has the potential to turn full-time relatively quickly.
- Work with CEO/Account Director to carry out social media strategy to align with client’s business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, IG story highlights)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Create, optimize and manage e-mail marketing campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing, automation, segments & more
- Utilize platforms like MailChimp, Constant Contact, Klaviyo
- Health, wellness and non-profit PASSION & previous work experience is required
- application will not be considered, unless you have this experience Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Familiar with scheduling and analytics programs like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Iconosquare etc. * Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- SEO & web design experience an added bonus
This is an exciting role with a company that is growing and provides the right candidate the opportunity to see something grow from the ground up. Highly valued is someone who has the ability to wear many hats, a strong desire to learn and a passion for social media (and puppies!)
Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and examples/links to previous accounts that you have managed.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit remote.co.