Director of SEO
- Denver, CO, USA
At Inflow, we focus on a select few, high-impact services for eCommerce retailers and brands and ensure we’re the very best at delivering those solutions. And our laser focus has worked! Our SEO team is on the Moz Recommended SEO Companies List, our Paid Ads Team was a Top 5 Finalist in North America as selected by Google for growing client revenue via Google Ads, and our Conversion Optimization department is one of the few dedicated eCommerce-focused conversion rate optimization teams in North America.
Now, back to you…
Responsibilities (Your Mission):
- Client Results: Captain, oh, Captain! You’re in charge of ensuring our client teams are implementing kick-ass strategies to deliver maximum results for our clients. This means helping strategists come up with strategies, write roadmaps, and develop appropriate KPI’s when necessary. It also means you don’t mind peeking out from behind the curtain and checking in on clients and goals to make sure everyone is happy with what we’re doing. When not everyone is happy, handle it! Turn that frown upside down.
- People Management: Keep the proverbial train on the tracks: provide timely and appropriate feedback, engage in quarterly conversations with team members, reward people for doing great work, hire the right people (and y’know… fire the wrong ones), and build a great team.
- Strategic Management and Operations: Ensure the department is hitting goals, get creative about new tools to increase efficiency, stay on top of the team’s performance metrics, tweak when necessary, tweak again. Work with the big-wigs to project out internal resource capacity and proper delegation of tasks and projects.
- SEO Thought Leadership: Stay on the cutting edge of the industry. Geek out on new tactics, new tools, then ensure staff is current and up-to-date on all the latest and greatest, then write about it! Publish some white papers! Stand on a stage at a conference!
- People Leadership: Walk the talk. Lead the charge. Inspire and motivate. Support your people. Empower your team. Who moved my cheese? Invest in relationships. Have we covered all the leadership cliches?
- 5+ years of advanced SEO work experience (preferably in an agency setting)
- 10+ years of experience within a marketing-focused role
- 3+ years of experience leading and motivating and leading a team (yes, this includes coaching them, collaborating, and developing their talents)
- Deep, proven knowledge of the eCommerce/SEO industry and current trends
- Experience planning and executing SEO strategy and tactics for larger sites preferably eCommerce
- Second-to-none people skills. Seriously. We have incredible coworkers and clients. You must be equally dynamic.
- Leadership with the ability to understand the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives
- Client specialist: The tact, wit, and willingness to tackle client issues as quick as Von Miller circa 2016.
- Competitive salary–seriously, we’ve researched this stuff.
- Paid vacation and sick days. Festival-fanatic? Boarder? Hockey mama? Flu bug? No problem.
- 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider and respond. Every week. Period.
- Quarterly culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly Profit Sharing – we share the success with you.
- The whole insurance thing: retirement contributions, short-term, long term disability, life and health.
- Build-your-own perks: get a bucket of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family Support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. Maternity/paternity leave, along with adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets. Our office is dog-friendly! (Cats, not so much.) We also offer a one-time pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Rooftop deck: Take a break or work from the building rooftop deck. Lawn chairs included.
- Stand up: All staff have desks that can become stand-up desks at the push of a button.
- Gym Membership: Go rock climb, cycle, stretch, or lift heavy stuff on us atMovement. Or get the equivalent membership value to a gym of your choice.
- Paid Holidays – you start out with 7 but after year 1 you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- Don’t take our word for it… look at what our employees say about us onGlassdoor!
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.