Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that will define the product vision and roadmap that delivers data-driven insights to our customers in order to optimize their marketing strategy. In this role you will be responsible for improvement of Mailchimp’s customer experience to make insights more approachable, valuable and differentiated within today’s market offering. Our marketing platform team delivers customer facing products that democratize complex marketing solutions for small businesses.
What You’ll Do Here
- Own the Marketing Platform product roadmap. Work with Product Managers to regularly groom backlogs
- Develop a framework that allows for rapid build-measure-learn cycles to incrementally improve platform level features.
- Define key qualitative and quantitative metrics for product portfolio and review with Product Managers
- Partner with Research & Product Marketing to identify product opportunities to determine sliding scale of needs for our customers along with analyzing the competitive set aligned to the portfolio
- Partner with Design and Engineering and Data Science to build effective solutions and with Product Marketing for go-to-market strategy
- Develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- Mentor Product Managers on the tenets of product management and data analysis
We’d Love To Hear From You If
- You have the ability to take a proactive approach to product management, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience managing analytics products in an Agile environment; ability to operate at strategic and day-to-day level
- You have experience leading Product Management teams in a dynamic environment
- Significant SaaS platform, digital/e-commerce, data management, and BI experience desired
- Comfortable with presenting complex information to all levels of an organization, including senior leadership
- Prior experience as a Product Manager on Big Data projects
- Experience building customer-facing experiences for data consumption and visualization
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace , extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing . We hire humble , collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market , right on the Atlanta Beltline . If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.