About the team
Zillows marketing team lives and breathes our mission of evolving Zillow Group brand to be the place people love and trust for not just searching and finding but also buying, selling or renting a home – we will define and promote a journey that engages our consumers seamlessly, uniquely, and wholeheartedly!
About the role
As an outbound marketing specialist for Zillow Rentals, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production and execution of partner outbound communications, including email and direct mail. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams across marketing, product and creative to guide the development of emails. This role will serve as a subject matter expert in our email platform tool(Pardot) to ensure that we are using the complete set of functionality to drive engagement and revenue among our existing partner base. This role requires a person who has hands-on experience in email operations and deep understanding of the tools and technology that powers outbound marketing communications. Youll be at the forefront of pushing our personalization capabilities to new heights through our marketing automation platform.
- Partner across an Integrated marketing group to drive multi-channel (including email, push, SMS, direct mail) lifecycle outreach strategies driving marketing qualified leads, marketing influenced revenue, engagement and event attendance.
- Lead the end-to-end management of outbound marketing GTM programs, including multi-channel recommendations, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Be the platform authority for our marketing automation platform. Deeply understand its capabilities and how to get things done on the platform. Be the go-to resource for internal partners to help drive usage of the platform for new testing, new programming, and new ways to personalize the Multifamily Rentals experience.
- Troubleshoot and QA issues as needed with new and existing programs.
- Support testing & optimization of outbound communications and share takeaways to the broader organization.
- Own cross-channel by-program/campaign reporting and partner closely with Decision Science to continue to develop our down funnel view of our Multifamily Rental Partners to inform future revisions of our lifecycle strategy.
- Drive monthly to quarterly audits of data flow, tracking, & delivery.
- Ensure tracking and QA are in place pre-deployment. Partners with Engineering, Decision Science and Marketing Ops.
Who you are
- You have 4-5 years of experience in marketing campaign automation, campaign management, B2B marketing, and/or performance marketing. Knowledge of Salesforce Pardot and Iterable are a plus.
- Someone who loves execution, documentation and numbers!
- Undeniably results driven and analytical in nature, you are passionate about testing and monitoring results over time. You are constantly hunting for new opportunity to do better for our partners.
- You can chart your own course and bring new thinking and energy to build innovative processes and ways of working.
- Excited to learn outbound marketing strategy, multi-channel marketing and building integrated marketing programs to promote movement and retention throughout a partners lifecycle in coordination with a robust sales enablement and sales outreach strategy.
- A cross functional collaborator, you thrive in building relationships with sales, engineers, product managers, and analysts as well as creative teams, and content creators
- You are an excellent communicator, tenacious problem solver, and creative thinker who also sweats the details.
Get to know us
Zillow is the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help. Zillow is part of Zillow Group, whose mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
At Zillow Group, we’re powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don’t just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly’s Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.