External Description:Senior Manager – Brand/Product
EA’s Gaming Subscription team is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Product Management who will drive the future vision for EA’s subscription platform responsible for innovating and evolving how our members interact and enjoy our service around the world. To succeed, our service must be engaging and intuitive across all devices and in all markets.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in product management with a track record of managing complex and interlocking roadmaps. We are data-driven and want someone who is comfortable using data to inform priorities and assess test results. At the same time, we are looking for a product leader who demonstrates player empathy and has solid instincts. In this role, it’s your job to inspire and influence the team by articulating and continuously reinforcing the product vision.
You will work with multiple teams but do not have direct reports. Consequently, we’re looking for experienced product leaders who are strategic and also like rolling up their sleeves. The right person for this role combines a strategic mindset with analytical chops and an in-depth understanding of digital platforms. If you are someone who is passionate about shaping the future of how people play, then this is a great role for you.
- A natural leader able to inspire teams around you
- Passionate about product development with a drive for excellence
- Constantly learning and adjusting, finding the balance between data and intuition
- 100% a team player, extremely collaborative
- A self-starter, hungry to learn and drive impact
- Comfortable with quantitative research methods such as AB testing and analytics
- Eager for the opportunity to do signature work in your career
In this role, you will
- Drive product concepts from idea through validation, launch, measurement, and iteration
- Work as part of an autonomous agile team along with experience designers, engineers, consumer insights, and data science & analytics teams to deliver outstanding products to our players
- Author strategy documents and presentations and represent your work to senior executives and product partners
- Partner closely with dev team to develop, manage, and execute the roadmap for launch and ongoing live service management of EA’s subscription products
- Work with your data science and analytics counterparts to build business cases and interpret results from a/b tests
- Work with your consumer insights and experience design partners to deeply understand and socialize the evolving needs of our players, game teams, and content partners
- Be the absolute market expert generating tear downs and POVs on competitive services
You bring with you:
- 5+ years experience in technology product management with responsibility across a portfolio of products or services
- Examples of successful product launches that you managed
- Solid understanding of gaming technologies and user experience design patterns
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Innate curiosity and desire to learn more
- A detail-oriented mindset
- BA/BS degree
At EA, we believe in the potential of every human being. We celebrate diversity of thought, cultural differences, lifestyle, age, background, experience, religion, economic and social status, gender identity and marital status. Building a culture of inclusion allows us to create experiences for our people, culture, and community.
- On the job training available
- Mentorships are encouraged
- We work hard and play hard and respect the need for work/life balance
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.theladders.com.