About the Team
The Key Rewards is a new, fast-growing loyalty program that spans the Williams-Sonoma family of brands, including Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Mark & Graham. Our innovative and dynamic business team is the hub for strategy, business development, digital and email marketing, customer research, analytics, and operations — from our websites to our care centers to our 600+ stores.
About the role:
The Senior Associate, Loyalty Marketing will play a critical role in developing and executing initiatives to drive customer loyalty and elevate the customer experience across the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. family of brands. This is an exciting and evolving position with visibility throughout many functional areas of the organization. A successful candidate will have strong skills and experience in marketing, project management, strategy, analytics, and relationship-building — plus a passion for the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands and the home industry.
Why you’re excited about this role:
- Manage marketing campaigns, including creative briefs, timelines, budgeting, and pre-and-post analyses
- Build and maintain a loyalty marketing calendar, collaborating with brand teams to bring our cross-brand messages to life
- Lead email and digital campaign strategy, including weekly newsletters to members, personalized cross-brand recommendations, and real-time triggers based on transactions
- Use web and email analytics to optimize campaigns for highest possible performance
- Develop personalization strategy to display relevant messages in the right place at the right time throughout our channels
- Develop and manage project plans, including detailed timelines, issues logs, and processes
- Partner with internal communications and PR to share program news with cross-functional stakeholders and media
- Lead event strategy to create money-can’t-buy VIP experiences for members
- Track competitive and consumer trends to build an innovative marketing roadmap
- Collaborate on special/ad hoc projects and initiatives where needed
- Lead marketing budget process, including invoicing, accruals and forecasts
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3-6 years of relevant loyalty, CRM, and/or retail experience
- Details do not scare you. You love making lists and getting things done efficiently
- Making data-based decisions excites you
- You enjoy wearing many hats, and working on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- You are no stranger to Excel and PowerPoint
- You can provide clear direction to creative colleagues and effectively share constructive feedback
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are comfortable interacting with executives
- You have managed a budget, and are familiar with basic accounting principles
- You are passionate about Williams-Sonoma Inc. brands, and the home industry
- You have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- You have good knowledge of points/rewards-based loyalty programs
- You have familiarity with Adobe Analytics and MarketShare (a plus but not required)
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Our family of brands includes Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room, and even outdoor spaces. We’ve seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn’t changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. In 2017, we acquired Outward, Inc., a 3-D imaging and augmented reality platform for the home furnishings and décor industry. Today, we’re a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing – and we’re always looking for new energy and ideas.
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits. Our corporate vision–to enhance our customers’ quality of life at home–extends to the lives of our associates. To that end, we offer an extensive benefits package designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here’s a look at what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
- Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University, LearnIt and AcademyX
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Quarterly sample sales
- A business casual work environment
- A bike share program
- Time off to volunteer
- Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
- Company-sponsored walks and runs
- Healthy, organic options in the cafeteria and an awesome salad bar
- Discounts on nearby gyms and other local businesses
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.