The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We’re proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
Manage strategy and execution of all Paid Search, Shopping, and SEO campaigns, and will be responsible for guiding the optimization to meet specified KPIs ensuring monthly/ weekly performance forecasts are met. There is a heavy focus on operations, vendor/ tool management, budget management including revenue, spend, and traffic, along with analysis of data and communication of trends/insights. Work closely with search engines (primarily Google) to ensure The RealReal stays at the forefront of testing and optimization within the search channel.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead planning, management, and execution of all SEM /PPC, and Shopping, including but not limited to account setup, development and implementation of strategies, campaign structure, budget management, daily bidding, and invoice management
- Ensure weekly and monthly paid search performance reports are delivered to Marketing and Brand partners accurately and on time
- Work with third party agency to support ad hoc analysis and reporting to improve efficiency of customer acquisition
- Maintain a close relationship with search engines to optimize performance and stay educated on new opportunities
- Review bid management software providers and other partners to optimize campaigns
- Develop strategy and work with team to implement tests/ participate in betas, report out on results and develop recommendations for roll-out
- Support local search efforts to support stores and drive traffic to store landing pages
- Act as subject matter expert in SEM, Shopping and SEO industry trends and best practices and educate relevant teams
- BA or BS (business or quantitative field preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience in SEM and SEO role
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Google Adwords certified
- Familiarity with Conductor (SEO platform) is a nice to have
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.