Solutions Specialist, Data-driven Marketing
Are you a sales or solution specialist professional with extensive experience driving marketing solution revenue? Have you worked for a global high-tech organization, an envied brand or a financial institution with a strong digital marketing or credit marketing presence? Or have you worked for a startup at the front of marketing technology and data but are looking for a stable environment where you can bring your aggressive, never stop and always hungry personality to grow? If so and you are a solution selling guru consistently outperforming your peers (top 10%), then we want to hear from you.
As a Solution Specialist for Equifax’s Data-driven Marketing team, you would execute on sales strategies that drive profitable growth within existing accounts as well as adding additional logos. This role will require a strong working and selling knowledge of the digital marketing space, multi-channel attribution, agencies and how brands drive ROI through marketing. You will help build new relationships in the CMO suite to evangelize Equifaxs marketing solutions and drive profitable growth. In this role you will also work directly with the Vertical or Channel Account Executive to actively engages with clients to learn their business, anticipate their needs, and propose/deliver creative Equifax marketing solutions.
The Solution Specialist is ultimately responsible for driving DDM revenue growth through client relationship health, expanding awareness of Equifax as a marketing leader in a set of accounts, and continuous support of the Relationship Manager as a marketing guru. Strong, positive and active relationships across the organization and at a senior level are necessary for successful results. On the Data driven Marketing team, we drive value by providing leadership and mentorship to the Equifaxs cross-functional team as well as maintaining positive working relationships with other sales peers. Furthermore, you provide critical voice of customer data back to Equifax for solution offer improvements and product evolution of our marketing offerings.
- Establish, maintain and handle key customer relationships
- Lead DDM sales and solution efforts in identified verticals to obtain new revenue
- Serve as the SME or Guru for marketing at Equifax with existing and new customers
- Work seamlessly across Equifax with cross-functional team in order to coordinate all functional areas as required
- Assess the client’s needs and demonstrate appropriate Equifax expertise/solutions for profitable sales
- Develop business cases to support marketing solution development and delivery
- Lead DDM sales pipeline engaging the Relationship Manager, Leadership, Finance and Sales Enablement
- Update, run and document all aspects of sales opportunities through the identified CRM, sales templates and ancillary management tools as identified
- Represent Equifax at key customer meetings or customer sponsored events as required
- Collaborate with Equifax partners for integrated solution development
- Create, nurture and build a network through a professional LinkedIn profile.
- Study and pass all required certifications and learning modules on time with demonstrated proficiency
- Proven sales track record in marketing sales, including but not limited to credit marketing, digital marketing, and marketing analytics.
- Develop, maintain and present account planning to DDM leadership and sales partners insides of Equifax
- Be seen as thought leaders internally and externally
- Add $800k in new revenue annually
- Travel up to 50%, meeting with customers and partners
- Stay current on industry trends, articles, and regulatory changes that may affect DDM as a whole and/or your book of business
- Work with Brands, their agencies and consultancies to enable our data and solutions
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- 5+ years of sales, solution designer or sales engineer experience in a digital or credit marketing environment enabled with data
- Top 10% of successful sales or solution specialist professionals; with an established network within a designated industry or vertical including financial services, brokerage firms, automotive, mortgage, credit unions, Fintech, wealth management, healthcare, and/or retail
- Previous experience selling the value of differentiated data for marketing
- Experience in developing and delivering marketing solutions leveraging credit or non-fcra data
- Thorough understanding of FCRA and Non-FCRA standards and requirements for marketing usage
- Experience leveraging attribution and multi-channel attribution for measurement
- Knowledge of existing and emerging regulatory/compliance requirements in the marketing space and how it will impact your customers
- Ability to Identify market trends that are impacting clients to consult on off-the-shelf and out of the box marketing solutions
- Presence on LinkedIn with a s strong network/rolodex that you can leverage to accelerate sales
- Strong presentation and social skills to effectively engage with senior level C-suite executives
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to close revenue at established rates
- Works with urgency in the sales cycle and the execution of solution strategies and maintains a robust pipeline
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and meeting facilitation skills
- Confirmed experience in driving significant revenue growth with highly complex strategic clients
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar field required
- MBA preferred or equivalent business experience
Targeting candidates close to New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL.
This is an outside sales specialist role and therefore a potential remote opportunity. 50% travel in various locations across the United States is required, so we are flexible on location. Candidates in other locations outside of NYC, SFO, SEA, or CHI will be considered but more travel will be expected. Candidates must be open to travel with access to a home/remote worksite when not on the road.
Function – Sales Support
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.