lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from London to Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
lululemon is built on the core philosophy of fostering authentic and strong relationships with our guests, providing humanized experiences and developing an intimate connection with our collective. The Digital Marketing team mission is to amplify this connection, through creation of enriched experiences across all guest touchpoints, both online and offline. We strive to innovate, disrupt and challenge the status quo, in a uniquely lululemon way.
The Retention Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the content strategy for the email marketing channel and launching a communications strategy for in-app push and SMS.
This role leads a talented team of email marketers with a specific focus on executing guest first marketing activities to retain guests across programs as part of lululemon’s Digital Marketing Team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the impact of guest facing communications, primarily in email, but expanding to push/SMS. You’ll work on all stages of the guest lifecycle, starting from onboarding through to retention, lapse prevention, and win-back strategies. You’ll own driving revenue to ecom and in-stores through email/SMS/in-app push notification channels.
You’ll work in cross functional partnerships with merchandising, eCommerce and stores, primarily generating demand to drive product sell through and secondary, supporting driving demand for other retail products including loyalty and experiences. You’ll also partner closely with the Email Operations manager who is responsible for development and deployment of all emails.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of lululemon’s growing marketing team with an ability to make a huge impact.
• Lead and develop a team of successful email leads to drive demand for our retail business and brand through retention communications, delivered via email and other digital push channels.
• Develop and execute an email content strategy that puts personalization and driving relevance for the guest first.
• Identify test & learn opportunities and partner as part of the CRM agile marketing team to bring new test ideas forward to drive incremental revenue.
• Drive a guest first agenda, using cohorts and advanced analytics to drive segmentation. Never comprising long guest retention and LTV for short term gain.
• Support cross functional personalization efforts in partnership with Data Science, Marketing Analytics and eCommerce teams.
• Own all evergreen retention activity in email- improving key metrics for guest (customer) retention and re-engagement.
• You’ll own the email marketing calendar and plan communication’s in complete cross functional partnership with eCommerce, merchandising and brand planning. Strong brief writing skills and coaching others in this skillset is key.
• Communicate performance from a guest lens to cross functional team members and leadership teams
• Be in proactive communication regarding status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, etc
• 5 years of experience developing and executing customer retention campaigns, either in an e-commerce or digital marketing environment
• Deep understanding of product/merchandising and eCommerce teams and processes
• Knowledge of, and experience using common customer retention marketing toolsets and channels: email/ CRM and Web/.com.
• Ability to engage with advanced analytics teams, including data science
• Ability to translate ideas or insights into well-constructed creative briefs and/or technical requirements
• You’re analytical: You’ll be completely at home in a spreadsheet, and you’re able to analyze and interpret data to draw well-supported conclusions that inform strategic and tactical decisions
• Experience in high-growth environment, strong ability to manage multiple priorities and be adaptive in a fast paced environment with exposure to senior level leaders.
• US experience a must have (have run email campaigns for both Canada and US audiences)
• At least 7 years email marketing-specific experience with a minimum 3 year demonstrated in leading a team
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA a bonus
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.