ob Description Summary:
Coca-Cola’s Licensing and Retail Department (L&R) runs our global and domestic licensing business, which creates products such as apparel, hard goods, drinkware and gift items that bear the brand’s logo and/or trademarks. The L&R team also manages the World of Coke attraction in Atlanta and four retail stores in Atlanta, Orlando and Las Vegas. The stores exemplify the best our brand has to offer through product and experiences to remember. This position is responsible for planning and executing Retail Marketing initiatives to drive revenue and conversion at Coca-Cola’s owned stores.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Retail Marketing planning. This includes:
- Creation and upkeep of an annual calendar of marketing stories and promotional events
- Conducting research into trends, competition and partners to benchmark and learn from best practices
- Execution of the marketing plan. This includes:
- Writing high quality creative briefs that inform and direct the internal Design team
- Leveraging copywriting skills to message stories in impactful ways
- Guiding vendors to execute with distinction including understanding sizing, substrates and print processes
- Skillfully project managing all executions in coordination with internal team, store personnel and vendors
- Planning and project management of two large photo shoots each year that will result in content for retail, eCom and social
- Managing an ongoing project to upgrade the effectiveness of communication systems within the stores
- Maintaining and optimizing content for digital screens and menu boards
- Analyzing marketing campaigns, presenting results and optimizing programs
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Effective Retail Marketing planning and execution skills
- Ability to research and spot trends and aesthetics
- High level communication skills including internal and external communication and basic copywriting
- Ability to successfully manage cross-functional and agency teams
- Highly developed project management skills including a track record of “landing” large projects
- Understanding of visual merchandising principles and basics of printing process and materials
- Budget management
- Ability to analyze marketing programs, present results and make modifications to optimize
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business. 8+ years marketing experience including min 3 years of Retail Marketing
- Apparel and/or Retail Marketing experience in a multi-channel environment including experience rolling out in-store programs
- Successful experience managing agencies and vendor relationships
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Experience evaluating information and data to determine ROI and prioritization of programs
- Experience planning, developing, and managing operating budgets
- Social media and storytelling experience a plus
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.