At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
This role will be the global PMM lead for Uber’s full suite of premium products: UberBlack, Uber Select, UberLux, Uber Exec and a new product lines that fall under ‘Premium.’ You will work hand in hand with the cross-functional team that work on Premium, including Product managers, UXR, design, and Engineering.
- Shape product narratives and customer strategies, including audience definition, end-to-end product positioning, and comms architecture
- Drive a research agenda that equips the product team with data-based customer insights to deliver the right products and experiences
- Oversee effective go-to-market plans, including product communications and growth strategies for global products, partnering with mega-regional teams who launch the campaigns in their markets
What You’ll Need
- Passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- Minimum 5 years of experience across product marketing, brand marketing, partnership marketing– delivering highly successful programs that demonstrate your company’s commitment to its mission.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels – you know how to match the message to the medium
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing.
- An “owner” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Experience working in- or building products tailored for- customer retention or engagement teams
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.