COMPANY SUMMARY: About Under Armour Connected Fitness
As an established leader in performance and innovation, Under Armour is dedicated to improving the health and fitness of millions of athletes worldwide. Powered by the foundation of the MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Under Armour suite of mobile apps and sites, Under Armour continues to deliver game-changing solutions to how athletes train, perform and improve by creating the ultimate worldwide digital community and products dedicated to health and fitness.
ROLE SUMMARY: Product Marketing Manager
The Under Armour team is building new experiences and products to make all athletes better. As a member of the team, you’ll be charged with building and executing marketing plans to acquire, onboard, and engage the millions of Connected Fitness app users that download our apps annually.
This role will drive marketing strategies and tactics that deepen consumer engagement with the digital communities, with a key focus on increasing user and Premium subscriber retention, engagement and re-engagement, inclusive of Under Armour shirts and shoes commerce – all resulting in increased Under Armour brand affinity and revenue. You must collaborate very closely with cross functional teams including analytics, engineering, and product development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive engagement and retention across CF owned and earned media channels (with some opportunistic testing into paid)
- Partner closely with digital Product teams to determine best ways to engage users and Premium members, driving increased retention rates and recurring revenue.
- Establish KPI’s for marketing campaigns, particularly email and lifecycle series
- Drive consideration and conversion for UA shirts and shoes amongst Connected Fitness audience
- Establish and maintain campaign learning, and work with analytics team to present consistent reporting on efforts, particularly around key metrics such as churn and winback rates. Closely monitor and track performance of key digital marketing programs and deliver reporting & post implementation reviews to ensure continual improvement of digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure constant communication between each digital marketing discipline and creative team, as well as agencies (and other external partners) to ensure communications is on-point
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understand lifecycle marketing and retention marketing, with the ability to develop key interaction techniques surrounding audience development and consumer engagement.
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing channels and communications used to drive user engagement and re-engagement amongst lapsed/inactive users and members
- Well versed with e-mail marketing and lifecycle management through email marketing, push notifications, and inbox notifications
- Well versed with display advertising and conversion tactics through digital media
- Ability to filter various sponsorship opportunities that provide positive ROI and tie back to the teams KPIs
- Should possess creativity and willingness to engage in brainstorming surrounding marketing campaigns or opportunities
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects working across multiple teams to execute
- Must be detail oriented and organized, with impeccable follow up surrounding marketing projects and opportunities.
- Should be well versed in digital media trends and competitors
- Is an engaged member of the marketing/technology/media world, and proactively solicits and contributes innovative ideas
- Strategic thinker that express oneself clearly and concisely
- Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially
- Intellectually curious with a sense of humor
- Develops strategies that are clear, compelling and persuasive
- Adapt communication style to relevant audience
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration (or equivalent)
- 5 to 7 years of experience in digital marketing, strategic planning and/or account management
- MBA a plus
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.