- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years experience in a product marketing, marketing or communication role.
- Experience in management consulting.
- Experience creating marketing content for enterprise software.
- Experience launching and marketing technology solutions and creating product positioning.
- Ability to take initiative and translate technical concepts into business benefits. Ability to adapt quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With excellent Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way — but we need more people who can help us write and tell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As a member of Google Cloud’s Devices and Mobility team, you’ll work alongside a growing group of marketers to position and market Chrome Enterprise to the enterprise audience. In this role, you will develop an understanding of the challenges facing IT decision makers today, and how the browser fits into an enterprise’s end user computing strategy.
In this role, you’ll be the expert leading planning, management, and actioning of marketing initiatives with Google Cloud customers. You will become a strategic thought partner, demonstrating an interest in execute on research programs to get things done. You look beyond the complex data and will distilling insights into simple communications that are accessible and actionable to stakeholders.
As a Product Marketing manager, you are shaping the future of Chrome OS, from determining positioning, naming, use case marketing and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a customer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Engineering, Product, Sales, Channel, Legal, Brand, PR, Communications, and more. The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize product launches and form future marketing strategy.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Work with Product Marketing, Product teams, and Sales on key campaigns, launches, and initiatives to grow awareness of the Chrome Enterprise brand and preference for Chrome OS among IT decision makers.
- Use existing and new research to inform messaging and tactics, and then measure the impact of those activities.
- Support multi-channel marketing efforts (e.g., events, advertising, email, web, blogs, sales collateral) with content that speaks to different enterprise stakeholders. Participate in regional and industry events to help build awareness for Chrome Browser’s enterprise benefits and engage with customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with marketers across Chrome’s Consumer and Developer Relations teams to develop content that can drive pull-through adoption of the browser among enterprises.
- Create and share content that demonstrates how Chrome Browser complements other ecosystem technology providers.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.theladders.com.