- As a Product Marketing Manager on the Creative Cloud team for InDesign CC, this role is responsible for defining the strategy and requirements to drive engagement through marketing and community programs including influencer programs.
- The ideal candidate has experience building strategies to drive awareness, adoption, penetration and usage of layout and publishing products at the consumer and enterprise level. The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into tangible benefits and value propositions are crucial.
What you’ll do
- Clearly define the target audiences in this space, building a deep understanding of, and empathy with, consumer and enterprise audiences through market research, insights and relationships with the customer base. Define the key attributes and motivations for all stakeholders within the space.
- Develop value proposition, product positioning and messaging for the target segments and work collaboratively with internal teams (Campaign, PR, social, field, etc) to ensure its implementation across all customer and sales channels.
- Ensure the strategy is working by monitoring KPIs, holding partner teams accountable for their piece of the puzzle, and ensuring that all pieces ladder up to the most effective path to the revenue and customer goals.
What you need to succeed
- Be an active user of Adobe’s creative tools, specifically InDesign CC
- Have 3-5+ years product marketing experience
- Think strategically to drive long term product and market strategies
- Extremely results oriented and data driven. Excellent at quickly digesting new data, both qualitative and quantitative, and guiding strategies based on these insights.
- Have the ability to drive global, cross-functional initiatives and programs
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, approaching problems creatively and embracing rapid iterations
- Have a high bar for excellence in customer experience
- Proven experience communicating and presenting data to stakeholders and senior executives
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.