Partner Marketing Manager covering 15 partners on the West coast delivering & accelerating HPE demand generation programs to, through and with key strategic growth partners to drive pipeline and closed won business.
Responsible for developing and managing relations with channel partners to drive new business and grow existing business, with partners.Encompass marketing programs/solutions to/through/with partners to create demand and incremental revenue for HPE’s portfolio to deliver differentiated company customer experiences and technology. Manages/optimizes partner Market Development Funds (MDF), i.e., tracking availability/utilization of funds, developing and/or compliance with program terms, full leveraging of existing programs and proposals for new MDF-based initiatives.
· Direct development of value proposition, integrated solution offering and market positioning to/with/through partner and successfully launch solution in the market (typical partner profile is large partners with majority operations in particular region in the enterprise business).
· Lead and develop breakthrough partner strategy and Marketing plans.
· Direct development of messaging and content framework for partner programs and campaigns.
· Identify and recruit new partners.
· Identify/develop innovative/ breakthrough program metrics/benchmarks.
· Develop/drive TPE/TCE plans and execution.
· Develop regionally go-to- market strategy and guide marketing effort to ensure market penetration.
· Establish and maintain execution level relationship to promote company and partner total solution capabilities.
· Additionally, may be assigned responsibilities at lower job levels.
Education and Experience Required:
· 3+ years marketing experience.
· Partner, sales, industry, channel experience or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
· Thorough knowledge of working with large partners and managing product/ service/solution lifecycle.
· In-depth knowledge of industry and customer segments and demand generation program.
· Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
· Excellent negotiating skills.
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
· Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit en.wizbii.com.