- Updates content, photos and/or layout on law.depaul.edu.
- Produces or procures content for social media.
- Analyzes all web and social media content for consistency, accuracy, adherence to style and brand standards, and user experience implications.
- Revises, edits and proofreads content as needed.
- Assists with the design of digital and print ads, and print collateral for events.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns.
- Assists with SEO and Google Analytics reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, Public Relations or related field.
- Familiarity with SEO and analytics reporting.
- Basic HTML coding ability and understanding of SharePoint or other content management (CMS) platforms.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to conceptualize and prioritize multiple projects that are deadline driven.
DePaul offers a comprehensive package including competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain the best talent in order to further the University’s mission. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Required Background Check:
Employment at DePaul University is contingent on passing a background check. Only final candidates who are extended an offer of employment will undergo a background check.
Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse & Neglect:
Upon accepting an offer of employment with the university, you will also be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Mandated Reporter Status at the time of hire. A mandated reporter is required to make a report to the Illinois DCFS Hotline whenever there is reasonable cause to believe that a child known to them in their professional or official capacity may be abused or neglected. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Illinois Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS)
Illinois Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.