You will play a key role in how we approach our marketing strategy, plan our user segment tactics, and how we accelerate growth, productivity, and efficiency. You will help the team connect the dots on our plans and between global and local work to ensure we’re working efficiently as we scale Stripe marketing from a startup effort to a full stack organization. We are looking for a leader who has both deep strategic and technical expertise across the marketing stack, with knowledge of the marketing data, systems, and tools, and the ability to provide strategic and proactive guidance.
- Maximize business performance: Develop in-depth understanding for what drives marketing performance and help us accelerate our growth and impact on Stripe’s long-term plan
- Performance management and measurement: Understand detailed marketing performance through every stage of the marketing funnel, with campaign level measurement a core focus along with the dashboards and data needed to know what’s working and what’s not, and drive cross-functional resolutions to operational issues
- Reporting: In partnership with finance, develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management. Ensures impact-level marketing measurement and executive reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business
- Forecast performance: Contribute to the financial model and long-range plan for Stripe growth, supporting with marketing input and insights to inform the models that forecast revenue, margin, ROI, and LTV/CAC during annual and quarterly planning
- Distill direction: Lead analytical efforts in an unstructured environment to identify marketing insights and improve decision-making and planning across the marketing team, including Product Marketing, Field – Marketing, Scaled Acquisition, Brand and our international efforts.
- Create efficiency across Marketing, Finance, and Sales: Work with and execute projects that enable a full funnel go-to-market effort
- 10+ years of experience with the majority focused on sales, marketing, operational, and strategic areas
- Proven statistical analysis and modeling experience with expertise in analytical techniques and their applications to sales, marketing and business metrics.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business recommendations and communicate complex data concepts in ways that sales leaders and the wider organization will understand.
- Experience working with complex internal data management tools.
- Experience serving, collaborating with and influencing executive management
- Deep understanding of the user journey and funnel, sales cycle and product lifecycle and their respective pressures on the marketing organization to drive demand and revenue
- Deep understanding of acquisition pipeline management, lead scoring and routing, lead analysis and action planning
- Experience in data-driven marketing strategy, planning, budget allocation and organizational alignment
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting on health of marketing organization, including pipeline contribution, program ROI, customer acquisition/penetration and activity.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Salesforce and data visualization tools.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in person presentation skills.
- Experience developing complex GTM and revenue models for high growth businesses and the ability to facilitate communication with senior stakeholders around those models.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence others within a complex business environment
- Empathetic to the daily rigor and short-term demands of an acquisition organization and able to tie these to a long-term, strategic initiatives.
- Passion for infusing a data-driven approach across our marketing efforts
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.theladders.com.