We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world come find yours.
The Marketing department works to ensure that the United experience, products and loyalty program are the best in the airline industry, and communicates these unique features to our millions of customers.
Job overview and responsibilities
This position is responsible for the development of United Airlines brand campaigns and delivering best-in-class integrated marketing programs which optimize brand sentiment, revenue and profitability. This position works collaboratively with United Marketing and Corporate Communications to deliver targeted, relevant communication that are consistent with our brand positioning and guidelines. This individual is responsible for executing primarily across all owned channels including email, social, united.com and OOH.
Deliver database-driven email marketing programs which drive UA and Partner revenue and profits
- Serve as project manager for promotions and programs, managing communication strategy, creative development process, production schedules, approval processes, and budgets
Develop the overall communications strategy (audience, message) for programs and promotions and coordinate with other stakeholders such as PR, Marketing, and Operations to ensure communications are integrated and consistent across channels
Communicate the status of programs on an on-going basis to stakeholders while driving improved processes/efficiencies
Ensure all member communications adhere to the United and MileagePlus brand, and the overall corporate strategy
Ensure campaigns are effectively targeted in order to deliver highly relevant offers to customer groups and to appropriately manage audience overlap from various promotions
Drive in-market tests with defined test and control cells to continually learn and improve ROI results; share test results with team members
Incorporate learning’s and competitive insights into future plans while leverage marketing industry best practices
Responsible for ensuring delivery of campaigns on time, on budget, with high quality and low errors.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communication
- 1+ years direct/email marketing experience
- Marketing strategy and execution across email, digital and owned channels
- Direct marketing execution across email or direct mail
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organization & problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Marketing agency experience or experience working with marketing agencies and other vendors
Integrated marketing, lifecycle marketing or CRM experience
Experience with Unica Campaign Management or similar Campaign Management application
Experience working in large corporate environments
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.