Serves as the primary point of contact for Account Management with Creative, Communications, and Strategy, Insights & Analytics colleagues for campaign execution
Maintains full ownership of operational aspects of campaign and project execution and reporting in Workfront, ensuring that work is on time and on budget.
Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
Provides day-to-day work guidance to the project team, which may include internal agency employees, vendors/contractors, and hired consultants.
Organizes, plans, and leads campaign and project status and progress meetings; documents project summary; and provides Account Manager and/or senior leadership ongoing updates concerning campaign and project completion.
Responsible for preparing project budget and managing fiscal performance to plan; ensures campaign and project costs are controlled and carefully monitored, .both hours and dollars
Effectively manages multidisciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, data analysts, etc.
Monitor out-of-scope requests and initiate additional estimates and approvals
Champion quality and integrity of in-house agency deliverables
Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans
Attend regular meetings with counterparts to prioritize work
Leads in the development of proposals and statements of work.
Project Management skills; Level of Proficiency
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills; Advanced proficiency
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects; Advanced proficiency
- Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills; Proficient
- Organized with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times; Proficient
Leadership skills; Level of Proficiency
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team, experience in large corporate setting, and/or professional services a plus; Proficient
Professional skills; Level of Proficiency
- Written and verbal communication skills; Advanced proficiency
- Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management and adapt to business needs; Proficient
- Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with multiple business marketing teams, technology teams, sales, and vendors; Proficient
- Outlook; Proficient
- Word/PowerPoint; Proficient
- Excel; Proficient
- Workfront or other MRM tool; Proficiency preferred
- Certification: Project Management a plus
- Required Education: Bachelor’s
- Years of Experience: 3+
- Travel: 0-25%
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Inclusion is a major part of how we lead. It invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and fosters well-being. We seek out and involve individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds because we know how critical this can be in making an impact that matters to our clients and our people. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We drive impact through our signature national programs: education and veterans, and through pro bono and other key programs such as board service opportunities and Impact Day. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals to help you prepare.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit dtt.taleo.net.