Job Title: Marketing Principal
Job Requisition Number: RC175928
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under Minimal Supervision, Leads, Develops And Executes Strategy For One Or More Marketing Initiatives.
Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to highly complex and interrelated matters and projects.
Provides expert-level analysis in several marketing disciplines, including computer-generated modeling.
Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending. Leads project activities and consults across multiple project teams, including identification of business requirements needed for impacted systems. Coaches others in less senior positions.
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Demonstrated skill in leading major initiatives in a cross-functional team environment that delivers results
- Understanding of FedEx business to identify and create growth opportunities
- Provide foundational thinking and insights across cross opco solutions and verticals businesses and help create new capabilities and value bundles
- Assist in providing leadership with a view of various activities across organization, timelines, risk escalation and mitigation plan
- Guide collaboration with regional, cross-functional and cross Op-Co teams to ensure alignment
- Develop current customer experience journey map across FXL and create roadmap to preferred state
- Able to facilitate decision making at all levels, across impacted functions globally
- Conduct data analysis for key performance matrix in support of identified growth opportunities
- Quality documentation and delivery of all deliverables within project lifecycle
- Continuous improvement and development of marketing processes and tools
- Design, create and communicate of fact based deliverables / recommendations to senior management.
- Provide thought leadership to cross-functional teams working on strategic initiatives
- Coach and mentor team members in both strategic thinking and data analytics
- MBA education or Master’s degree preferably from a top-tier program in Marketing, Finance, Strategy, General Management, Management Information System or related business discipline.
- Total of 9+ years of experience with at least 3-4 years’ experience in strategic planning and analysis, strategic marketing, business analysis, with Fortune 500 Company.
- Advanced business and analytical skills, including experience in MS Office products, databases, BI tools and data modeling.
- Strong critical thinking and strategic thinking abilities (being able to look at the big picture and getting into details).
- Demonstrated ability in story-telling in presentations by developing insights from complex scenarios and data to provide actionable recommendations.
- Excellent presentation skills (both written and oral) and ability to articulate creative ideas in all forms of communication.
- Proven ability to lead with minimal direction from management on projects where little institutional knowledge exists and ability to thrive in demanding and relatively unstructured environments.
- Demonstrated ability to network with peers and all levels of management and to collaborate cross functionally across the corporation.
- High level of positive energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Track record of outstanding performance and demonstrated leadership
- International travel required
- Remote full time employees eligible
- Master’s degree/equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or related business discipline.
- Five (5) years experience in marketing, advertising, sales administration, or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the broad application of advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in marketing disciplines, project management, information analysis and computer-generated modeling.
- Excellent human relations and communication/presentation skills. Advanced organizational, quantitative and analytical skills, including experience in database marketing and computer-generated modeling.
- Experience leading complex and interrelated initiatives in a corporate environment. Customer-focused orientation.
This position id domiciled in Memphis, TN.
Relocation will be considered for this position based on business needs.
This position will close on Thursday, August 6, 2019 at 5:00 pm CST.
- This Marketing Principal position plays a critical role in Global Solutions team for driving growth for FedEx Logistics Specialty Services
- The successful candidate must have strong business orientation and will need to drive alignment across multiple business units within FedEx, working across the management chain.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with a proven track record of leadership, creating clarity in ambiguity.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” – 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement – FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.