- Develop, manage and analyze key metrics around leads, opportunities, and pipeline to drive revenue growth and enable forecasting
- Maintain consistent reporting cadences across the marketing org and use our data to communicate performance, areas for improvement, and shared successes or failures
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing team members to execute operational plans
- Analyze the performance of marketing programs, and work with stakeholders across marketing to improve the ROI and impact of their programs
- Ensure data integrity across leads, contacts, campaigns, and opportunities
- Ensure processes and best practices are set to maintain the integrity of Pardot and SFDC data
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as marketing program managers, Sales and executives
- 5-8+ years related work experience in Marketing Operations, marketing analytics, sales analytics, or sales operations in SaaS
- Excellent spoken and written skills with a proven ability to communicate a story with data
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced highly demanding environment.
- Results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Extensive experience in Excel data modeling, analyzing, and configuring
- Proficiency in SFDC, Pardot/Marketo, Domo/Tableau, JIRA
- Experience with SQL and high level of comfort with large data sets
- BA or BS in economics, math, computer science, finance or similar studies
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.