This Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the end to end measurement and analytics needs for the Nordy Club, and partner with leaders in Finance & Analytics to monitor and enhance program performance.
A Day in the life…
- Support the overall metrics / measurement and analytics needs of the Nordy Club
- Establish a comprehensive framework for measurement and telemetry for the program
- Partner with key leaders in JWN finance and analytics functions to evaluate program trajectory and results
- Partner across functions within the Nordy Club to ensure that key metrics are established and monitored regularly
- Drive short-term and long-term analytics requirements to evaluate program performance and key, strategic areas of improvement
- Support development of business cases as needed for various top-line and customer engagement initiatives
- Monitor key metrics and drive analytics to understand changes in customer behavior
- Partner with Finance on overall planning and budgeting for the Nordy Club
You own this if you have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of marketing experience across multiple facets of marketing including analytics and performance metrics (Loyalty experience preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using large data sets and tools to inform decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify, research and analyze problems
- Ability to influence others through effective communication and subject matter expertise, with a high level of proficiency crafting presentations to support sound, objective-based decision making
- Superior storytelling and communication skills in person and via with experience creating and delivering presentations to senior leadership
- Prior experience in marketing planning and strategy
- Proficiency in Excel and / or other data and analytics tools
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit nordstrom.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.