We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Marketing Manager to support the overall growth of the organization. This position is primarily responsible for managing marketing campaigns designed to acquire new card members, retain existing card members, and enhance the overall card member experience with the Bank. This position will benchmark our creative assets against competitors and make recommendations for enhancements that can be tested and measured. This position will work directly with the creative services team to create marketing assets.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for executing direct mail marketing campaigns to acquire new card members
- Responsible for maintaining vendor relationship for our Tier 1 direct mail suppliers
- Responsible for building direct mail campaigns and collaborating with key stakeholders from across the Bank
- Effectively communicate findings, recommendations, and conclusions with senior management
- Ensure the quality/accuracy of marketing materials and the timely coordination/completion of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned including press checks
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of marketing and print experience
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project-management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Must demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.