The Director, Marketing works to create innovative solutions that translate into presentations and activations that include video, social, digital content alignments, print, and event touchpoints that meet client objectives and drive revenue. As part of the Category Marketing team, this person will also collaborate with various departments (sales, research, experiences, branded content, corporate) to deliver best-in-market integrated programs.
- Work on high profile, high revenue accounts
- Ideation; writing and presentation; project management
- Development of integrated marketing proposals with a focus on creative thinking and innovations
- Act as the client-facing lead, and project-manage sold programs across media platforms; engage and oversee projects with internal departments (Creative, Experiential, etc.) and outside vendors to innovate and drive success
- Manage all custom program budgets for your account list
- Support department signature programs, including owning activations within larger tentpole events and executing media sponsorships associated with signature programs
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing
- Demonstrate excellent strength in writing and presenting proposals
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working within biz/fi/tech categories
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work very independently and co-exist within a team setting
- Strong knowledge of current digital, social, and mobile advertising platforms and branded content
- Experienced with Keynote, G Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.theladders.com.