ipsy is an innovative fast-growing beauty company. We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to implement brand/marketing strategies and manage the detailed project tasks. The position reports into the Senior Marketing Manager and works closely with business partners in Product, Creative, and Social Agency.
- Update our marketing calendar on a continuous basis to reflect all site marketing initiatives; develop a production work-back schedule to project-manage initiatives from concept to launch.
- Assists with day-to-day communication with the social agency (i.e. seeding product to influencers, answering questions, managing materials, and assets, facilitating approvals, etc.).
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, create agendas, take minutes and send recaps with action items and next steps.
- Coordinate content creation project.
- Coordinate brand event and PR projects.
- Conduct research and provides focus group support.
- Facilitate internal product testing, surveys, and makes recommendations based on results.
- Monitor trends and creates forecasting recaps.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years of experience in administrative or Project Management in Marketing.
- Proficiency in all MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings to all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of and passion for retail and/or beauty is a plus.
- Ability to follow directions, prioritize, and focus with high attention to detail.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.