Jukin Media is seeking a marketing coordinator with a positive attitude and at least three years of marketing and/ or communications experience to play an integral role on Jukin Media’s marketing team. Primary responsibilities associated with the role include email marketing and social media. The position reports directly Jukin’s Head of Marketing and Communications, and is a key conduit between the company and various external stakeholders. The role requires someone who is organized, persistent, willing to work hard, and has strong writing skills with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Lead in the execution and deployment of email newsletters and other communications, and contribute to list-building strategy and email optimization.
- Day-to-day social media lead for the Jukin Media corporate social accounts, including Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram
- Assisting with writing copy for websites, blog posts, newsletters, and more. Incorporate SEO best practices where appropriate and necessary.
- Maintenance of corporate press materials with latest stats and info. These include executive bios, company bio and boilerplate, brand boilerplates, and more.
- Maintaining press logs and media lists.
- Collecting, logging, and filing examples of our work with advertisers and media companies for future materials and case studies.
- Gathering and disseminating monthly statistics for our brands, for use throughout the company.
- Take meeting notes and disseminate to relevant parties following meetings to keep projects on track.
- Contribute to the overall organization and optimal functioning of the marketing and communications team by carrying out various tasks as assigned.
- At least 3 years experience in marketing or communications, with experience in email marketing, newsletters, or social media
- Experience with Mailchimp and/or other email service providers
- Photoshop skills are a major plus
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take feedback and creative notes with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.