We are seeking an email marketer to join our Owned Media team as a Planner. Our goal is to create plans that elevate our consumer’s emotional connection to our brands. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering content and brand messaging throughout the year to our most loyal consumers. We are looking for someone to utilize their email skills to execute digital engagement and retention activity for Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, and Tablespoon email and CRM programs. The experiences you deliver will grow reach, engagement, and create demand for our brands.
This role will allow you to gain experience in:
- Developing or executing plans that fit within a holistic brand experience
- Cultivating strong relationships and collaborating with external partners
- Building expertise in digital marketing
- Translating consumer and business needs into digital experiences
- Exposure to multiple brand experience and marketing plans in one role
- Deliver programs that excite consumers and create an emotional connection to our brands
- Oversee email campaign schedule, design, content flow, QA and personalization with cross-functional partners
- Work as part of a large, cross-functional team of subject matter experts to solve problems and find solutions that enable us to show up in our most loyal customers inboxes every day
- Analyze performance, identify insights and optimize for audience targets, seasonality, relevance, and content. Share results and educate others regarding impact of insights
- Develop and execute email test plans to increase opens, engagement and retention (Content, subject line, CTA, copy, etc)
- Support the creation, execution and analysis of programs that will nurture relationships with consumers. This includes the creation and maintenance of targeted and automated (triggered and/or rules-based) programs
- Support database optimization and segmentation efforts across our core and specialty subscriptions
- Leverage tech stack and data to target and personalize content, messaging, offers, and ads in email; Create relationships with our technology partners and leverage their capabilities, resources, systems to increase engagement in the program (Email service provider, Consumer data platform, personalization engine)
- Collaborate with team members to increase subscribers through paid and organic acquisition programs
- Assist on email content, tactical, and new technology plans
- Deliver competitive reviews to assess industry trends and provide inspiration
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie’s Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You’ve come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.generalmills.com.