The Gatorade Sports Marketing team sets the strategy and oversees all negotiations and activations with sports marketing league, team and athlete partners. The Assistant Marketing Manager will report to the senior manager, Gatorade Sports Marketing, and help lead the strategy and activation around the National Basketball Association (NBA) and Major League Baseball (MLB). Responsibilities for this role will focus on growing the sport of basketball and baseball through innovative strategy, relationship management, gold-standard program execution and measurable results. The associate marketing manager responsibilities will also include working closely with the Muscle Milk/Cytosport team as we continue the review and merging of our product portfolios for partner teams & leagues.
- Management of day-to-day relationships with select NBA properties including but not limited to the NBA, WNBA, G League, Jr NBA and NBA teams.
- Collaborate with global counterparts to leverage basketball assets across all key global markets
- Execute activation plans across all NBA and MLB partnerships
- Fulfillment of creative asset needs from partners (TV, print, digital, LED)
- Review and place product orders for league/team events
- Ticket/hospitality coordination
- Muscle Milk/Cytosport responsibilities include:
– R&D liaison to review products and ensure adherence to league guidelines and
– Partner outreach/communications
- Lead Supply Chain and Logistics support for Sports Marketing team
- Must have a BS/BA degree along with 4-6 years of direct, full-time work experience. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated the following skills through specific work experiences and identifiable business results:
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A strong results orientation
- Superior relationship building and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cross-functional project team experience
- Ability to influence and lead others, including those outside of the marketing function
- Negotiation experience
- Sound strategic thinking
- Willing to travel 20% of the time
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.pepsicojobs.com.