Job Description Summary:
The Manager, Social and Digital Storytelling role is responsible for conceptualizing, pitching, and creating visual and written content for The Coca-Cola Company’s website and social channels as well as for media distribution. The role is that of both a content strategist and content creator who serves Coca-Cola North America’s External Communications team.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned photographer and videographer, able to conduct interviews and gather footage for a variety of platforms. They will be comfortable acting independently to capture visuals, but also be capable of producing content to be executed with or by other production teams.
In addition, they must have significant photo and video editing expertise, as well as proficiency with motion graphics design and animation.
The Manager, Social and Digital Storytelling will be responsible for producing high-quality visual content, often with tight deadlines, and must be able to generate support for this work among internal and external stakeholders.
- Capture and package photography and b-roll to support product launches and company initiatives
- Capture portrait photography of employees and company leadership
- Work with brand and communications teams to develop, pitch and execute multimedia strategies across company channels for key activations and launches
- Work with social strategists to create visuals and graphics for social channels; write stories and social copy to accompany visuals
- Organize visual assets such that they can be pulled upon request for future use
- Video Pre-Production: pitch stories and develop comprehensive storyboards
- Video/Photo Production: ability to conduct interviews and capture product and people photography outside of a studio environment
- Video Editing: proficiency in Adobe Premiere CC and/or Final Cut
- Motion Graphics: proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Writing/Editing: ability to deliver short- and long-form editorial (written) assignments
- Social Media: an understanding of best practices for creating social content and ability to develop visuals and copy tailored to specific social platforms and audiences
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.