Manager/Senior Manager – Travel Co-Brand Customer Marketing
The American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) Marketing team is responsible for acquiring attractive Commercial customers and for creating long term strategies that drive engagement and loyalty. The GCS Partnership Marketing team sits within the U.S. SME Marketing team and is focused on deepening customer relationships by enhancing the customer experience and delivering significant value through meaningful customer interactions. This role sits on the Co-Brand Customer Marketing team within Partnership Marketing and develops best in class marketing strategies for our GCS Co-brand Cardmembers across channel and life cycle.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, Co-brand Customer Marketing – Travel, you will have an exciting opportunity to work directly with our Travel Co-brand partners, which include Delta, Marriott, and Hilton, as well as internal Product, Customer Marketing, Acquisition Marketing, Product Development, Finance, Consumer, and EDA teams to create compelling, multi-channel marketing strategies in both Partner and Proprietary channels. The candidate will define and execute end-to-end customer marketing strategies, including the strategy for a high-profile, multi-product refresh. The role will allow you to become a core contributor to growth in the Co-Brand space and position you to gain significant exposure to leadership across both GCS Global Marketing and Product.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer-centric marketer who wants to innovate in the Co-brand space, strengthen their thought and people leadership, and elevate their relationship management skills. Success in this role is measured by the ability to drive loyalty and engagement among our Travel Co-brand Cardmembers, to influence across internal and external partner teams, and to flawlessly execute campaigns across marketing channels. This individual will also lead a high-performing Senior Analyst.
- Develop and deliver customer first, insight-based, comprehensive customer marketing strategies aligned with partner and product priorities, to drive loyalty and spend
- Champion the project management and development of innovative marketing strategies/creative executions (internally and across Customer Marketing channel teams) to support Co-brand product refreshes
- Lead end-to-end customer marketing strategy for a high priority and high visibility project involving multiple products
- Partner with external agencies and internal partners to develop compelling customer journeys, creative and messaging to clearly communicate products and key benefits
- Pilot broader Co-brand loyalty growth strategy, defining how to deepen all GCS Co-brand Cardmembers’ loyalty to AXP, and leveraging these new relationships as a platform for growth for other AXP products and services
- Lead a high performing B30
- Seasoned, customer focused marketer with demonstrated ability to develop and implement key marketing strategies to drive positive business outcomes
- Excellent track record of successful relationship management and a thirst for collaboration
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively manage and track multiple high priority initiatives simultaneously
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energized by a fast paced, complex environment
- People leadership experience a plus
- Loyalty experience and demonstrated interest in the travel space/partner loyalty programs a plus
- MBA a plus; 3-5 years direct marketing experience preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.