Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain, and enhance current email marketing campaigns.
- Work with vendor(s) to deploy marketing campaigns.
- Update and review weekly performance reports and conduct root cause analysis when issues arise.
- Leverage new technologies.
- Assist in preparing presentations for management.
- Manage campaign calendar.
- Work with Programming, Brand, and Creative to coordinate campaign development.
- Proof copy on all digital assets.
- Manage and organize campaign assets.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they are executed correctly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the Email channel.
- Experience working in email delivery platforms (such as Cheetahmail, Salesforce and Adobe).
- Experience working closely with Legal/Security/Compliance teams is strongly preferred.
- Strong ability to execute campaigns on a timely basis with an eye towards quality and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus on Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience required; MBA preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Experience developing robust email marketing plans.
- Experience developing formal business/functional requirements documentation.
- Experience developing and tracking/monitoring KPIs and analyzing results.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and able to communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences — from developers and database admins, to marketing managers and executives.
- Proven ability to analyze, understand the business and achieve results while balancing and prioritizing work on multiple projects.
- Must be able to communicate / interact effectively with all levels of management while operating in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills, public speaking & presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate independently and in a matrixed team environment and take initiative and follow through on projects to achieve organizational goals.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to prioritize in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Experian/Cheetahmail, Salesforce/ExactTarget.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.