Job Summary: The Interactive Marketing Specialist I plays a key role in executing and supporting Interactive Marketing campaigns developed by our enterprise and property partners. The Specialist will accomplish this by developing strategic relationships within multiple disciplines of the Marketing organization and property teams. Additionally, the specialist will be responsible for providing training these partners to help ensure flawless execution at the property-level.
Key Job Functions:
- Setup, consult, and execute real time & Interactive Marketing offer requests and handle inquiries within established timelines.
- Assist in Salesforce and IoT (Real Time Trigger/Internet of Things)-related projects including, but not limited to: training, adoption, support, establishing standards, identifying efficiencies and creating documentation.
- Learn and apply knowledge of all functions related to Interactive Marketing channels
- Collaborate with external partners to help gather required information for upcoming marketing offers
- Assist in seed-test and UAT activities and roll-out of new Interactive Marketing products
- Perform administration functions including, but not limited to, maintaining team documentation and shared network resources
- Prepare data in an informational format that can be distributed to all levels of management within the organization
- Perform product readiness testing in the slot lab or on property as needed
- Other tasks related to team as assigned or requested by manager
Key Job Requirements:
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong time-management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels within the organization
- Able to use a Windows-based PC and have intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- Support digital marketing offers during normal business hours and occasionally outside normal business hours as needed.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and train property operators
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- At least two years of work experience in marketing, analytics or IT field; direct marketers preferred
- Passion for Interactive Marketing products and/or digital technology is desired
- Working knowledge in casino industry is preferred.
- Experience or knowledge in Salesforce products is a plus
Education / Training:
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.startwire.com.