Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a seasoned Marketing Lead who is passionate about building brands and is experienced in developing and executing insights-driven marketing plans that move hearts and minds. In this role, you will be the bridge between the global and international consumer marketing teams, informing the global corporate marketing strategies and plans, while ensuring local-relevance.
The ideal candidate will have strategic consumer marketing experience, developing cross-functional partnerships and running marketing complex campaigns and programs for a high-profile brand, within the CPG or consumer tech industries, or at an integrated creative agency. International experience and knowledge about diverse cultural, social and business landscapes is crucial. And, you will be expected to apply analytical rigor, a deep understanding of consumer and country-level market dynamics, and the right mix of brand and product knowledge to deliver effective marketing plans.
This is a highly cross-functional role working across multiple teams where you will act as the key international liaison to the Corporate Marketing team based in Menlo Park and the International Consumer Marketing teams (in key markets). This individual must excel in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, embrace flex between high-level strategic thinking and detail-oriented planning and have a proven track record of strong collaboration.
1. Drive the global-to-local strategy and operational processes to ensure we are set up for success in delivering local corporate brand plans and campaigns
2. Inform product roadmaps and lead quarterly and annual planning on behalf of International Marketing
3. Partner with the Corporate Marketing teams to ensure their marketing plans are feasible at the local level, and fit within country roadmapping
4. Partner with Country Consumer Marketing on the development of local-market briefs, ensuring strategy and work ladders up to globally-aligned strategy and creative work while flexing appropriately for social, cultural, and product nuances locally
5. Provide a consolidated international corporate marketing view, across markets and campaigns, and actively manage the roadmap
6. Establish and run effective communication channels between corporate global and local teams
7. Identify & share consolidated learnings from a corporate perspective to ensure learnings are applied to international work
8. Requires international travel
9. 10+ years of marketing experience – either in-agency or in-house
10. Experience managing and growing marketing teams
11. Experience working on global integrated marketing strategies and developing briefs
12. Experience with consulting and strategic coordination, aligning points-of-view across a variety of teams in organizations
13. Experience working with international markets on global brands
14. Experience designing and delivering marketing solutions leveraging insights and analytics
15. Experience planning and producing programs
16. Team oriented-someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role, strong collaborator & communicator
17. Highly autonomous-ability to drive progress with little to no direct involvement from leadership
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.