TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok’s Brand & Marketing team helps ensure we’re delivering on this mission through all of our marketing and communication efforts, helping establish our brand against consumer verticals and through constant marketing innovation across advertising, digital engagement and social storytelling. We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Manager that can partner with a diverse team of highly skilled marketing and functional experts to help bring us beyond our insatiable ambitions.
- Lead and manage the US marketing team to achieve the business goals associated with the corporate strategy
- Cooperate with other function teams and allocate resources to define the overall marketing growth strategy for our products in the US
- Plan and lead creative marketing campaigns and activations to increase brand awareness as well as acquire new users
- Provide inputs to growth, product marketing and branding strategy with your deep knowledge on market insights and industry trends
- Analyze the effectiveness of media campaigns to better optimize spend and performance, draw insights & make data-driven decisions that drive the marketing team’s goals
- Build up the US marketing team and optimize the best communication mechanism cross-teams
- Bachelor’s degree or above in communications, marketing, journalism, or related fields
- Minimum 10+ years experience in a marketing or consulting role in a fast-paced tech, entertainment companies or big consulting firms/agencies
- Experience in both performance growth marketing and brand marketing required
- Deep insights in product marketing, community/social product preferred
- Successful record of releasing a product from 0 to 1 or independently leading successful campaigns including planning/testing, creative development, and ongoing optimization
- Able to allocate resources in the most efficient way and get things done under time pressure with high attention to details
- Strong knowledge about programmatic media planning, effective brand marketing channels, partner co-marketing and acquisition/growth marketing. Product placement & Celebrity endorsement campaign experience a plus.
- Proven track record of operating independently, and managing multiple projects simultaneously (strong project management skills). Huge fan of excel, asana, gantt chart, mindmap, lucidchart or any efficiency/process management tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership, team management and managerial ability
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.