Apple Search Ads is an easy, efficient, and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Apple Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers.
Are you a motivated senior marketing manager with a passion for B2B marketing? We are looking for a talented individual to drive our global efforts with managed customers. Reporting to the Global Channel Marketing Lead, the you will thrive working in a fast-paced environment with internationally dispersed partners. You are a great teammate with deep functional expertise in programmatic lifecycle marketing, and international experience. Through quality strategic recommendations and flawless execution of plans, you will quickly establish strong relationships with functional peers and business partners across different regions. She/he will be able to quickly gain the respect and support of internal and external partners by demonstrating deep business insight, exceptional channel marketing expertise, and valued personal attributes such as sound judgment, attention to detail, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, and accountability. You will have a consistent track record for leading successful global marketing programs, and a passion for digital and mobile marketing.
- A minimum of 10 years of B2B product marketing experience for a leading brand, Advertising platform or technology
- Successful track record in supporting sales teams in their marketing needs, marketing directly to agencies, big brand performance marketers or app developers
- Independent and self-sufficient, able to excel within autonomy, and ambiguity
- Ability to influence leadership on key decisions
- Extraordinary communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and socialize ideas across functions
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans
- Strong project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and consistently meet deadlines while under pressure
- Ability to remain highly composed in a dynamic environment with opposing priorities
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust, can quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional, and global colleagues
More specifically, as the Global Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
Establishing a deep understanding of what differentiates Apple Search Ads as a product and service, defining its unique value in the context of the broader app advertising market across the globe and your audience.
Working with Data Insights, Voice of the Customer, Partner Development and international team members to deepen our understanding of the audience, utilizing analysis, research, and international insights.
Working in close collaboration with Partner Development leadership to establish the global marketing support required to achieve business targets. Own the consolidated plan of global programs and local pilots.
Developing and implementing strategies and programs to best drive awareness and adoption to ensure Apple Search Ads is consistently top of mind for app promotion. Recommend and craft the thought leadership and campaigns required to help our front line position themselves.
Working with Product Marketing to empower Partner Development teams with the right collateral, success stories and best practices.
Developing a tiered customer engagement strategy, with a clear taxonomy of 1:1, 1:few, 1:many engagement opportunities. Oversee the successful execution and measurement of global programs and events, and the distribution of best practices across regions.
Owning the marketing planning and execution for the Americas, partnering with Partner Development leaders in San Francisco to establish the specific requirements for that region.
- Some travel required
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.