Global Digital Marketing Analytics & Business Insights Analyst
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, Kate Spade New York has always stood for optimistic femininity. Today, the brand is a global life and style house with handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, gifts, home décor and more. Polished ease, thoughtful details and a modern, sophisticated use of color—Kate Spade New York’s founding principles define a unique style synonymous with joy. Under the vision of creative director Nicola Glass, the brand continues to celebrate confident women with a youthful spirit.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
This role will be under the Global Digital Marketing team and will own the strategy, planning, development & execution of our analytics & insights approach. The focus will be to identify best in class tools, templates and communication approach for digital marketing data analysis and grow its impact on key areas of the marketing organization and business. The role will report into the Sr. Director of Global Digital Marketing and work with many partners including the global marketing teams, NA marketing team, PR, influencer and e-commerce performance marketing teams.
- Build from the ground up a new approach to digital analytics for the brand marketing team with focus on paid media and organic social media
- Partner with performance marketing, digital media agency, and data labs to create a digital media forecasting approach
- Create full-funnel digital marketing dashboard to connect brand efforts to performance in partnership with the e-commerce team
- Develop effective and efficient report out cadence to key stakeholders to enhance data focused decision making for our overall marketing efforts
- Maximize digital media agency’s analytics output to integrate into larger insights strategy
- Bring daily insights to digital marketing team to help optimize campaign planning, content strategy and help prioritize efforts to achieve most effective customer acquisition & retention strategy
- Assess current analytics aggregation process across global teams, establishing optimized process and documentation
- Responsible for all day to day analytics reporting and insights development, including campaigns, platforms & content
- Develop & lead presentations and communication to larger the organization and relevant partners
- Explore new opportunities for insights in partnership with Sr. Director around the areas of purchasing funnel analysis, 360 marketing impact, and deep dives across platform, placement, targeting & creative strategy
- Partner with 10 international markets to develop key performance indicators & goals to improve their digital marketing impact across digital paid media and organic social
- Assess social listening
- Partner with Tapestry Data Labs team to leverage their investment and tools being developed for other brands
Qualifications & Experience
- College degree required
- 5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing analytics, ideally within the retail industry
- Strong project management and analytics skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to partner with multiple cross functional teams
- Advanced Excel skills – VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Expert in data platform tools including – Google Analytics, DOMO, All Social Platform Analytics Tools
- Strong data visualization skills
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under the consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legall-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JG1 Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.