- Drive the development of brand & seasonal campaign strategies
- Develop senior management presentations via PowerPoint/Keynote
- Partner with regional and channel partners to aggregate marketing insights, plans, and placements
- Develop clear campaign briefs for advertising, media, social media, PR, etc.
- Partner with creative agency on creative development; Own clear & timely communication to key stakeholders around key decisions, project milestones, and marketing plans, helping to keep every project organized and driving forward
- Monitor campaign performance, track KPIs, and compile campaign recaps
- Work with the Costumer Intelligence & Experience Management team to identify target audiences, consumer segments, and to understand key demographic and psychographic information to best inform campaign strategy
– 2-4+ years professional experience in marketing/communications, agency experience a plus
– Strong interest in fashion and lifestyle branding
– Team player and self starter – collaborative, proactive, and enthusiastic to drive teams to results
– Diplomatic and solution-oriented approach
– Exemplary written and oral communication skills with experience producing clear, concise, and aesthetic presentations (via Keynote/PowerPoint)
– Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and project management skills
– Strong follow through with attention to detail
– Ability to think proactively, prioritize multiple projects, and meet deadlines
– Ability to contribute creative, innovative ideas and solutions
– Naturally curious and inquisitive with a creative mindset and analytical ability
– Mastery of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.