As a Region Field Marketing Leader, you will strategically position EY’s distinctive brand (www.ey.com/bbww) through a range of integrated marketing programs aimed at clients and prospects within a geographic region. Success in this role will be the effective deployment of buyer, cross sector, Growth Markets and alliance programs into the relevant region geographies, as well as effective leadership of the field marketing team.
Working closely with Office Managing Partners, you will play a crucial role in meeting go-to-market objectives and achieving revenue goals by developing the field marketing plan, as well as leading the implementation and evaluating the effectiveness of a wide range of marketing activities, including EY’s Entrepreneur Of the Year programs, event development and management, and the use of digital and social media marketing.
- Lead a team that collaborates with Office Managing Partners and Growth Markets Leaders to develop market-facing initiatives that position EY’s brand around key business issues
- Develop the annual Region field marketing strategy, plan and budget in alignment with the market leadership plan to drive growth
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence (COEs) in Integrated Marketing and Growth Markets to develop and deploy key geographic programs
- Engage in peer networks with other Region Field Marketing Leaders and COEs to drive a consistent and coordinated EY voice in the market (One EY)
- Lead the efforts to measure, assess and report on field marketing effectiveness
- Develop and deploy multi-channel campaigns (PR, paid social, web, conferences/events, strategic partnerships) across a geography or region
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent marketing initiatives
- Work independently to resolve challenges while maintaining an active dialogue with all stakeholders
- Leads team of geographically dispersed field marketers
- Responsible for development of staff and performance management
To qualify, candidates must have:
- T A proven track record of success in a large, global and highly-matrixed enterprise – ideally in the professional and/or financial services industry
- Understanding of advanced marketing and communication principles
- A solid understanding of the go-to-market and sales processes in a complex organization.
- Strong leadership skills to coach and develop a high performing marketing team
- Ability to work independently, as well as in virtual teams
- Strong project management skills and proficiency at effectively managing multiple complex and time-sensitive projects
- Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management and team across groups of diverse stakeholders
- Proven talent at building relationships and influencing without authority to produce results and outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the talent to translate complex technical concepts into compelling marketing messages
- As a portion of this role involves creating time-sensitive materials for clients (internal and external) and programs in a fast-paced environment, efficient time management and prioritization skills are essential and extended hours are sometimes required
- Responsibility to adhere to internal reporting requirements and risk management protocols
- Understanding of complex business issues, EY’s solutions, and buyer issues and agenda; is able to translate EY’s ability to solve client issues into marketing strategy and clear messaging
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a marketing or communications major. An MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 8-10 years of marketing and communications experience, with industry and/or professional services experience preferred
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.theladders.com.