Doctor.com is a marketing and reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building and growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.com’s industry-leading data management technology and its unique integrations with the most prominent directories and review sites have empowered over 30,000 practitioners and 200+ hospitals to enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust and ultimately attract more patients.
About the role
You will be focused on building and scaling highly innovative and effective marketing programs, especially in the Enterprise and Business Development segments. You have a growth-hacker mindset, and will execute programs that meet the company’s ambitious revenue and growth goals, with an emphasis on maximizing ROI. You will work closely with stakeholders across the company to develop creative and data-driven account-based-marketing strategies and thought leadership programs You are extremely resourceful, an effective collaborator, and a great communicator. You thrive under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
• Develop differentiated marketing campaigns and project manage stakeholders to execute from end-to-end; continuously monitor campaign effectiveness to improve and optimize ROI.
• Identify new channels, technologies, partnerships and opportunities for brand awareness and lead generation
• Manage day to day marketing campaign operations and performance reporting across all channels, collaborating closely with revenue generating teams to ensure close alignment.
• Direct our content strategy and oversee editorial calendar, social media, and communications schedules
• Partner with Sales and Product Marketing to develop marketing strategies to engage enterprise prospects at each stage of the funnel; execute end-to-end marketing plans to completion, including measurement.
• Work with Client Success and Product to uncover data and insights on strategic accounts, identifying key opportunities and decision-makers for engagement
• Work with Product, Client Success and Account Managers to create compelling account-level value messaging and associated content assets
• Minimum 6 years of marketing experience, preferably within the healthcare and technology industries
• A hyper-organized and highly efficient self-startert, with an appreciation for urgency and competing deadlines
• Thrives in a challenging and dynamic business environment; proven ability to motivate and influence peers and leaders alike.
• A true team player: proven track record of working and collaborating closely with sales teams, especially Enterprise teams
• Highly skilled in managing and enforcing best practices in marketing operations and campaign measurement
• Highly adept in leveraging digital programs and platforms, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
• Strategic thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze and manipulate raw data for campaign purposes
• High energy and naturally positive attitude
• Competitive salary
• Free health benefits
• Stock options
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• Unlimited vacation days (we focus on results first, not where, when, and how you work
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit peripheralvascular.net.