In the role of Director of Marketing working in Chicago, IL, you will be part of the MillerCoors marketing team as Brand Leader across the Coors Family of Brands reporting to the Vice President of Coors Family of Brands. This individual owns overall brand strategy, positioning and equity for one of the high profile, strategically important American Light Lager brands, Coors Light as well as full through the line leadership of the balance of that brand’s portfolio (Coors Banquet). Additionally, this person is the liason with the Molson Coors global team associated with their specific family of brands as well as with the internal MillerCoors Innovations team.
- Responsible for family of brands delivery against company’s strategic, volumetric and financial goals annually as well as their long-term ability to meet three-year brand equity targets.
- Leads and directs external and internal resources through the value chain to deliver on strategic intent and positioning as well as the execution of creative assets.
- Responsible for integration into broader organization ensuring integrity of marketing programming and messaging from conception through execution links highly with brand positioning, while retaining the ability to react to competitor and market conditions.
- Position is responsible for multiple brands that are national in scope, executes a 360 marketing mix, have multiple stakeholders, requires executive influence and significant revenue/BME responsibilities.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have at least 10+ years of related work experience in CPG marketing
- Advertising experience with TV and secondary media
- Experience collaborating with sales on implementation of retail based marketing programs
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development.
- Ability to connect marketing strategy to customer needs and execution
- Three-tier distribution system experience is desirable but not required
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and retirement benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.