We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been passionate about innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to creativity, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
The Director of eCommerce Marketing (aka Performance Marketing) holds strategic and budget management responsibility of demand generation channels, affiliate, programmatic media, wholesale, search and SEO across owned and pureplay partners for Levi’s, Dockers, Signature, Denizen in the US and CA. You would lead strategic thinking of media investment strategies and tools, and lead key agency relationships and support development of key media tools.
Paid media strategy and planning
- Develop a comprehensive online marketing strategy and revenue target across channels geared towards driving direct revenue, lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention
- Manage portfolio of performance marketing channels including paid search, comparison shopping engines, affiliate, display/retargeting, paid social, ams, amg, hooklogic. This includes channel strategy, Goal setting, media planning, forecasting, creative development, budget allocation, analysis, and ongoing optimization efforts.
- Translate business needs into media strategies. Collaborate with merchant, site creative team, CRM and other eCommerce partners to identify opportunities. Partner with marketing teams, including Brand and Retail, to create aligned consumer experiences and identify opportunities for operational and performance efficiencies
Paid media execution and analysis
- Manage day-to-day agency relationship, including media briefings, creative / messaging direction, and tracking to Goals
- Project manage execution of marketing plans in partnership with agency and cross-functional partners
- Partner with product and engineering to build new capabilities to enable digital marketing
- Manage and mentor a team of 6 acquisition marketing team members
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to evaluate performance against forecast
- Manage budget and payment processes
- SEO strategy and execution
- Define requirements and tasks; partner with marketing, product and engineering teams to execute implementation of SEO strategies
- Monitor and evaluate organic search results and performance to improve rankings
- Use data and analytics to identify opportunities for optimization and form hypotheses to test
- Identify growth opportunities and new media trends. Pilot new tactics.
- 7+ years’ experience in a consumer facing digital marketing role, preferably in an eCommerce environment
- BA or BS degree. MBA preferred, but not mandatory.
- Hands-on experience with key performance marketing channels.
- Experience managing agencies.
- Proven record of managing a sizable budget and building marketing programs at scale.
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Omniture / Site Catalyst. Experience in using retail analytics such as 1-click retail, clavis, etc.
- Top-notch project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks involving internal and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence all levels of management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be excellent at using data to power marketing decision-making
- Industry knowledge: passionate about apparel and eCommerce
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.