WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection and style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, and multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, and autonomy – teams create what they believe is most important for the company’s success. The Company’s original guiding mission still rings true today – fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for driving overall marketing strategies for the site, email and social media. This includes strategy development, calendar planning and content creation. The position requires a blend of strategic, analytical and creative thinking.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Develop seasonal marketing strategies and initiatives that support the brand objectives, highlight new product launches and raise awareness of the brand
- Plan marketing campaigns and communications across e-commerce, email and social media channels that engage consumers and drive sales
- Manage development of creative and ensure consistent brand voice and messaging across all consumer touchpoints
- Partner with Creative, Merchandising and PR teams to develop editorial stories that elevate the brand and raise brand awareness
- Manage day to day execution of site updates and email campaigns
- Manage marketing calendars and communicate updates to cross-functional teams to ensure strong execution of all initiatives
- Share learnings with the organization and foster a collaborative environment
- Identify new opportunities to improve the site experience and drive qualified traffic and sales
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of ecommerce, digital marketing or social media experience (Required)
- Thorough understanding of ecommerce metrics, data analysis and reporting tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker with problem solving skills
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.baublebar.com.